Chanel Naked Bag

hipnycmom

O.G.
Feb 13, 2007
a friend sent me this picture. What do you ladies think?
I like the chain but the style is definitely not for me. I'm thinking it may appeal to some, though.

Attachments

• NAKED BAG.JPG
    NAKED BAG.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,590
This was from last summer. I have the naked pumps in black patent, and I like them a lot, but now they are feeling too summery to wear. I don't think I would want a clear bag like that from any designer, but others like it. My purses are messy.

Makes sense. It's definitely a summer-type bag. I just hadn't seen it before and someone sent me a picture.
Reminds me of a few years back when everyone was buying jelly Kellys

This bag has grown on me. Theres a member in this forum who posted a BEAUTIFUL picture of hers, with gold accessories inside, let me tell you, it was TDF, that's how good it looked!

Honestly, and no offense to others' opinions...i think this bag is way too trendy. For the price of chanel bags, I'd go for the real classics. Thanks!

Actually I didn't expect any more comments after hearing that this bag was released in the summer and therefore old news. I totally agree with you, though. This is the kind of bag for someone who has TONS of Chanel. If I were paying that much, I'd rather get something that I could pass on to my daughter or at least resell later on.