New Controllato Cards?

Korilynn

My little princess
Oct 25, 2007
I just got my large chain hobo in the mail yesterday! :love:
When I looked at the cards and booklets that came with it, the controllato card was all white-the same size of the other cards I've seen, but all white with just black numbers! Is this something new? My last bag I bought at a Gucci Boutique and didnt come with a card. All the cards I have seen online are black and white. :confused1:

When I looked at the cards and booklets that came with it, the controllato card was all white-the same size of the other cards I've seen, but all white with just black numbers! Is this something new? My last bag I bought at a Gucci Boutique and didnt come with a card. All the cards I have seen online are black and white. :confused1:

Who did you order the bag through?? Was it a reputable selller?
I would not worry about the controllato cards... they mean nothing... hence you did not get on when you actually bought from a boutique.
xjes

Can you post a pic!

P1010690.jpg

P1010692.jpg

Yes, it sure is bronze now. I am so excited about my new bag!
Sorry the one pic is upside down...I tried to flip it , but I guess it dint work!