New Controllato Cards?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got my large chain hobo in the mail yesterday! :love:
    When I looked at the cards and booklets that came with it, the controllato card was all white-the same size of the other cards I've seen, but all white with just black numbers! Is this something new? My last bag I bought at a Gucci Boutique and didnt come with a card. All the cards I have seen online are black and white. :confused1:

2. Who did you order the bag through?? Was it a reputable selller?
    I would not worry about the controllato cards... they mean nothing... hence you did not get on when you actually bought from a boutique.
    xjes

3. I bought it at Gucci.com. Thats why I thought maybe they are changing the cards. Has anyone else bought recently from gucci.com?

4. I also got a white card when i bought my Black Signoria at a gucci store in august :yes:

5. Can you post a pic!

6. i got a white controllato card too!!! at the BOUTIQUE!~

:tup:and the 'information? care? card' is a little different too...

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Thanks Korilyn the bag looks fab too!
    Is the la storia booklet also bronze now not brown?

9. Yes, it sure is bronze now. I am so excited about my new bag!
    Sorry the one pic is upside down...I tried to flip it , but I guess it dint work!

10. How long do you think it will be before people on Ebay start making these?? HaHa.

11. They're probably already made!

12. :cursing::tdown:

13. Congrats on the new bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're not going to carry those cards around, so as long as it's not black w/ shiny wordings, you're fine.

14. Thanks beejerry! Its a little weird to get used to, with the giant horsebit on the handle........ But I've wanted it forever!