How we acquire our Coach lovelies!

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
I get many comments from people about how 'Coach'd out' I am :smile: I do admit that I am starting to have quite the collection of goodies, but I know I am nowhere near my potential!
So I thought I would list out what I have bought for myself and what my DH has gotten for me as well. I hope you fellow Coachaholics will enjoy reading my lists as I have loved seeing what all of you buy!

My own purchases: Ladie flats in khaki sig/black patent trim, fuchsia lurex sig mini skinny, heart mix cell phone lanyard, Chelsea turnlock signature wristlet black/black, hamptons signature small wristlet in punch/white, khaki sig keyfob, khaki sig umbrella, valari flats in gold, eau de parfum, garden mix keyfob, ergo signature wristlets in black/silver and khaki/white for my bridesmaids :smile:, jenilee flats in black/black.

Husband's gifties: Large Carly sig khaki/saddle, signature shoulder tote khaki/brn, ergo wristlet black/silver, chelsea leather wristlet in black for his best man(woman), patchwork wristlet fall 06, daphne snaphead 18" necklace :smile:, mini sig picture frame keyfob, pink mini sig hobo flap.

Hee, I think of the D as delicious, hahahah!!!

I am very very fortunate indeed that we can share each other's interests. I support his intense love for fishing (he's also a fish and wildlife major at OSU) and craftsmanship in restoring old rods and building new ones...
as a result, he knows quite a bit about designer handbags and clothing and knows how to spot fakes and takes great pleasure in pointing that out!

Basically, we are both enablers! hehe!
:heart:

Ok Everyone! I will be taking pictures of my family soon, I promise!!!!

I might be acquiring a key piece of my collection soon but that may take a few weeks so I may not wait that long, but will redo the family portrait when that happens....does that sound good?

I am on duty this weekend but maybe I will work on it for next week!