opinions on the Neverfull MM and GM

biochick

O.G.
Feb 12, 2007
Hi guys!

So my bf will be helping me get a murakami neverfull tomorrow and I having troubles deciding what size i want!

I went to the LV store today to try on both the MM and GM for size and I like them both!

Im 5"2 and about 100 pounds.
The MM was a good size when it was opened and closed
The GM was good when it was closed, but not so much when it was opened (with the drawstrings out)

So tell me what you guys think. I want to get a GM, but do you think thats a bit to big for my size? if I get the gm, i dont think i would carry it without the drawstrings pulled back

Because, when both bags have the strings pulled back, there is only a small size difference =T

But then, I was thinking, if i get the GM, if it ever gets heavy, my hunnybunny can carry it and it wont look so bad hahaha.

But yea, any opinions would be great! I have looked in the neverfull clubhouse and i've seen like 2-3 petite girls with the GM and its not that bad...but the MM looks good too!!

I would suggest the MM. You should buy the bag that will do the most for you: you can wear MM both ways, so it's more BANG for the BUCK! Otherwise, I consider it a waste of money if you cannot wear the GM with the drawstrings undrawn.
Anyway, I think for smaller girls (I'm your height too) MM looks like a big-sized bag but isn't as extreme as GM. Good Luck and post pics when you get your lovely bag!

We're about the same size and I got the GM. (Not Murakami...though I'm gonna go check those out!) I agree, I LOVE it closed but opened, it looks funny. I got the GM because it stood out and REALLY popped, whereas the MM was kind of normal-looking and not much new, if you know what I mean. That's just my opinion, but I use the GM for school everyday and I looove it. I like that it looks HUGE!

thanks peach!! That was what i was thinking too!! for the murakami hands, you want it to be BIG!!!

but its just tht i like both sizes, that i dont want to end up regretting the size that i got =T

i love my neverfull MM. the only beef i have with this bag is the inside compartment. i realize if i put stuff in it the bag wont stand. however i have discovered a way to keep the straps from sliding down :idea: i wanted to post it but since the neverfulls arent as new as before iowanna be posting boring stuff.:shame:

i love my neverfull MM. the only beef i have with this bag is the inside compartment. i realize if i put stuff in it the bag wont stand. however i have discovered a way to keep the straps from sliding down :idea: i wanted to post it but since the neverfulls arent as new as before iowanna be posting boring stuff.:shame:

Show US!!

Biochick get BOTH.. Haa.. Im 5'2 plus 10 pounds:Push:. I have the GM and i love it. It looks so much "chic'er". KWIM!?