seldom seen colors.......................

May 6, 2007
saw a lovely bag in brique vache liagee with white stitching and PHW recently.........i thought the color was interesting: a sort of warm pinky brown. what do you all think of the colour? I am sort of tired of the same old colors.............

I saw a bolide in brique VL and it was absolutely stunning! It's a completely different color than my bag in brique togo. It was so hard to believe that it was the same color just a different leather. The white stitching is perfect for the color, too.

I saw a bolide in brique VL and it was absolutely stunning! It's a completely different color than my bag in brique togo. It was so hard to believe that it was the same color just a different leather. The white stitching is perfect for the color, too.

would love to see a picture of your bag some time..........what is your coloring if you dont mind me asking? i think vache liagee is my new favorite leather too!

Recently saw a brique VL Birkin and a brique VL sellier Kelly. Neither sung to me, and I really wanted to like the color. It had too much white in it for my taste; I like my colors more saturated.

I love Brique; in fact, I am sure that it will be my next bag purchase. I recently saw a VL birkin in both 30cm and 35cm and unfortunately, I dont like VL birkins. Brique in box is another story altogether tho.