stock at bergdorf goodman- silver cc cerf tote and more

takeoutbox

Dec 21, 2006
anyone who's waiting for the silver cc cerf tote, here's your chance to be one of the first, they've got 1 available priced at 1995 though.

also available, 2 bronze coco cabas, blk patent med/large classic flap, cruise lambskin classic flap but with piping? in an exciting cobalt blue and a coral red. and a satin clutch shaped like a boomerang? that was Joseph's description. you can call him for more details, # is 917-776-9653! good luck

sorry, i didn't inquire about the prices, i only asked about the size, which he told me was approximately the same size as the large classic flap and it basically looks like the classic flap other than the piping....but you can call joseph and ask about the price, he is very nice and helpful.

anyone who's waiting for the silver cc cerf tote, here's your chance to be one of the first, they've got 1 available priced at 1995

I called Galina Friday night and had the silver CC tote shipped. I am really surprised that it hasn't arrived yet (she said two-day priority). At this rate I should have just picked it up. Hmmm ... :confused1: