love to see or read about Hermes items that we should all love to have in our bags

docride

Vache Vixen
O.G.
Jun 28, 2007
Ok, so I have splurged on a Hermes HAC32cm...I had to sell my entire complete Louis Vuitton cherry Blossom collection and very large multicolore collection and serveral Hermes scarves and gosh I had to pay the rest in cash..but it's worth it! But now, I am searching for all the yummy Hermes goodies to put in it! Yikes!, So far I have an Hermes travel wallet and a Globe trotter agenda and a small Bolide canvas travel tote inside...
I yet crave an Hermes mirror,an animal or fruit coin wallet and a key case or an animal key chain...sigh....and i suppose I will need a lipstick holder and a cell case and a mini vespa! YIKES!:drool::love:
What would you love or have aready to organize you and fill your Hermes bag?

Congratulations on your HAC, it´s beautiful (I´m assuming it´s the one on your profile)! I would suggest you buy a Karo, you can get your tidbits in there nice and clean.

As was suggested a lot of ladies love the Karo ( a little clutch that snaps on top ) for consolidating and carrying small personal things.

I actually mix my LV and Hermes bag accessories. Hermes croc wallet, Le 24 ( small triangular shaped change purse ) and an address book. LV brown cherry cles, vintage LV checkbook cover.

The neat thing about the H accessories is that you can pick different colors if you wish and find them easily inside your bag.

May we see a larger picture of your gorgeous new HAC??

As was suggested a lot of ladies love the Karo ( a little clutch that snaps on top ) for consolidating and carrying small personal things.

I actually mix my LV and Hermes bag accessories. Hermes croc wallet, Le 24 ( small triangular shaped change purse ) and an address book. LV brown cherry cles, vintage LV checkbook cover.

The neat thing about the H accessories is that you can pick different colors if you wish and find them easily inside your bag.

May we see a larger picture of your gorgeous new HAC??

I Do Too Isus :yes:

Honestly, I don't know how I lived without my Karo - I use it ALL the time.

I also use my Hermes agenda daily.

Those two things are complete must-haves in my book.

I do three.

Here's what I currently use (LV, H, Balenciaga)

SLG.jpg

I like brown :shame: :lol:

I think that a key holder of some sort is always a good idea as it really saves the insides and contents of your bags from getting all scratched up.