Opinion: Chloe Beata Shoulder Bag???

Equalizer

O.G.
Jun 26, 2007
Saw this on NetaPorter, and like it. It comes in a tote version, and a shoulder bag version. Just would like to see if any of you have seen it IRL, or if you have an opinion just from the picture?

Thanks!
index.jpg
!

We saw these listed for sale at Sacoche. Check out the shopping subforum and Mona's post with pictures. I think they are really cool bags and that you should go for it!

I just bought the Beata Tote. You can check out the pics I posted at:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/beata-patent-tote-in-black-201435.html

Forgot to tell you my opinion!!! I just bought the bag, so haven't used it just yet. I like that it is roomy, with a few extra pockets on the outside, as well as, on the inside. The outside clasp is a magnet...so easy to get in and out of the bag.

The leather is really nice and soft.

The only thing that I am not a big fan of is that the shoulder straps are a little short for me. I live in Germany and it's starting to get cold...so of course, I have to wear a jacket. I feel that the shoulder strap is a bit short to comfortable sit on the shoulder. The first week or so that I had the bag, I was thinking about returning it because of the shoulder strap...but decided to keep it.

I did see the shoulder strap on the shoulder bag, and loved it...wish they used that same kind of strap on the tote...like a removable one, so that you have an option of using either strap.

Oatmeal:

I saw your bag, and it is gorgeous! I looked at the dimensions, and it is a little bigger than I need, so I think I will stick with the shoulder bag for the moment.

Enjoy using your new bag!!!

I don't know why Megs didn't care for one of them as she described on the Purse Blog. I think they have such a fabulous street vibe - espcially with the intricate hardware and crinkly patent. We need to see pics of someone wearing one!