Super cute MBMJ RED Patent Bag!

i saw it irl and it's more pink than it is red. i do wish mj made a red bag for his collection and mbmj line though. i need some color in my collection and a fire engine red would be perfect.

i saw it irl and it's more pink than it is red. i do wish mj made a red bag for his collection and mbmj line though. i need some color in my collection and a fire engine red would be perfect.

ITA! Have you ever seen the Firebird Red that MBMJ used a while back for the bowler and teri? It is soooo beautiful; a true fire engine-ish red that I wish he would use again

ITA! Have you ever seen the Firebird Red that MBMJ used a while back for the bowler and teri? It is soooo beautiful; a true fire engine-ish red that I wish he would use again

i remember firebird red. everyone was going crazy trying to find the bowler for awhile. it was a great color, and i'm sad that i missed out on it. i was hoping that cordovan would be similar, but it's more of a burgundy than a true red. i'm sure he'll release a similar color soon. at least, i hope so!