modelling pics/ your Mulberry in action!

Great thread! That ivy bayswater looks great on you and I love your choc seude jacket.
I'll join in next week once my dear sons are back at school and I have a minute to think!
Fab idea Jo.

Thank you for starting this thread. It will give us all an idea of sizes. I wish someone would write a coherent, bumpkin friendly explanation of how to post pictures. I go to the section, do what it says, and nothing happens!

I am really surprised as I have always thought that these bags(Bayswaters) are really -carry bags , but actually they look great underarm!!

Love the jacket!!!

Mmm-Maybe I will have a look on ebay...

Thank you for starting this thread. It will give us all an idea of sizes. I wish someone would write a coherent, bumpkin friendly explanation of how to post pictures. I go to the section, do what it says, and nothing happens!

If you have saved pictures in your computer should be easy, here just hit Reply and under the section where you write the message there's a manage attachments button, you should be able to browse for your pictures there and then just post the message. :tup:

This is a great idea for a thread. I dont have much internet acess at the moment but when I do I'll post some pics of my (very small) collection on me!

ok, I won't be shy......
Purple Leather Bayswater - yummy!

To get the right perspective, I'm not quite 5' tall/short, LOL! When I look at these pics, the bag maybe a bit too big for me, but hey, I don't care cuz I just love her!

Attachments

• CIMG2273.JPG
    CIMG2273.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 893
  • CIMG2272.JPG
    CIMG2272.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 876
  • CIMG2274.JPG
    CIMG2274.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 936
OK, here's mine.
I'm 5ft 2 and these were taken without heels so I look stumpy! I'm a curvy (ie; boobs & bum) 16-18 UK.

Olive Phoebe.
Chocolate Soho.
Tangerine Araline.
Black Alana.

Attachments

• Phoebe 3.JPG
    Phoebe 3.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 854
  • Alana 2.JPG
    Alana 2.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 813
  • Araline 1.JPG