What do I do???

coachislove

peace.love.coach
Sep 29, 2007
Okay, so my birthday money is going to be coming in soon, and since I'm now working at Coach, I decided that spending all my money there was a perfect thing to do. Here's my problem...

I'm expecting about $300, and with my discount, I can get a lot of fabulous things. However, I'll never have enough money to buy everything I want, so I've narrowed it down to three options.

1. Buy the bag I've been secretly coveting, but will never spend the money on. (the bleecker tattersall travel tote)
2. Buy the accessories I love, but think are ridiculously expensive, even with my discount. (Legacy stripe gloves, tattersall muffler, bleecker leather checkbook wallet, maybe some shoes if i feel so inclined).
3. Buy a watch/jewelry. (signature etched mercer bangle, 1/2" signature bangle)

What do I do?!?! My husband won't let me get it all!

That's a tough decision.
I think you should go for the bag or the watch. Buying teh bag will be special as it wil be your first purchase as an SA. I have a Coach watch and love it. You could buy one that you could wear everyday to work and that could be special too.
I think the gloves are really overpriced and its one of those things that if you lost ONE you would want to die. I do have a coach scarf that I have had for years and worn to death. You could go for the accessories and purchase a scarf but no gloves an sub in a bracelet instead...

well, it won't be my first bag purchase, i got a hamptons hobo and *carly*...i have a pretty unhealthy obsession with the legacy stripe, which is why those d#@! gloves have been calling my name. Darnit, why can't I just get it all?!

my husband is giving me a hard time for even thinking about coach purchases...we got evacuated due to the fires here in san diego, and apparently going to coach.com (my happy place!:nuts:) isn't what he wants me to do. i would still appreciate opinions, i have to think about something!

bleeker tattersall travel tote?? hmmm

i dont know something tells me accessories.. its better to buy a whole bunch of stuff!! but then u live in CA and when does it get that cold??

bleeker tattersall travel tote?? hmmm

i dont know something tells me accessories.. its better to buy a whole bunch of stuff!! but then u live in CA and when does it get that cold??

i'm from maryland, i go back and visit.

although that's not really a great excuse, i'll probably wear them with my shorts and tee-shirt 'cause i love them that much! :P

I would definitely say go for the bleecker tattersall travel tote! You could always go for the gloves at the end of winter when they will go on sale + your discount! Man, doesn't it stink having to make a decision? I hate that....it's so tough!

I always go for bags over accessories. When you have a lump sum of money, iI find it best to get a pricey item (especially w/your discount) - then you can get accessories a little at a time without feeling it too much financially, KWIM?