Paris Hilton & her Cadillac Bag

Oh man my husband would have a field day with this one. We have a Cadillac also. I always thought the Cadillac logo would look cool on a t-shirt or something.

That is a cute bag. I may be missing something in this thread, but is it actually made by the Cadillac car people?

Last week I went to order a new pair of glasses and they showed me a whole line of eye wear with the Cadillac brand name on it.

^I don't like her either but we were talking about her bag, not her. ;)
Maybe so, but anything she does or wears automatically sickens me, whether that's fair or not. On someone else, I may even like the bag. Who knows? But just because it's her carrying it, I instantly find it nauseating without even looking at it!:Push:

I know this thread is old but I was wondering how the OP liked her bag? I just ordered the clutch. Seems like it'll make a fun knock around bag. And if I like it I plan on getting that duffle as an overnight bag.

i saw this bag at one of those lesser known girly stores at a mall. The store was like a cheaper version of BEBE. The store had like 3 of them on display. I believe they go for 65 to 85 dollars.

Ooo I didn't see this one pull back up. I did get it and I do like. It's a little stiff and stuff but then again I paid like $60 for it or something. I've used as an overnight bag or for carrying things to the car. It stays in the trunk so I have it on hand...it would make a nice gym bag too...although I haven't gone to the gym in years..