Monogram multicolore pochette--white or black!?

I love Louis

Oct 17, 2007
:smile: Hi girls! I'm new here and need some advice. I have 3 speedy's -- speedy 30 in damier azur, speedy 30 in damier ebony, and speedy 25 in monogram. I also have the Neverfull GM, monogram pochette and Damier ebony large sized agenda. I never loved the multicolore but I am looking for a new pochette and already have a lot of damier. My mom thinks the multicolore is childish but I think it's fun for a nighttime bag. I never considered the black but now I can't decide-- so help me! - white or black??? thanks!

I was looking at the pics of the MC Pochette wallet on eLuxury a little while ago and asking myself exactly the same thing. Tough choice! I think I would want to see a bunch of them in front of me and it would come down to the best colour placement - one that jumped out as simply the best looking (to me!).

I was looking at the pics of the MC Pochette wallet on eLuxury a little while ago and asking myself exactly the same thing. Tough choice! I think I would want to see a bunch of them in front of me and it would come down to the best colour placement - one that jumped out as simply the best looking (to me!).

Very good idea! I'm leaning towards the black. it is probably a better choice for evening--thanks everyone! :smile: