Orders Placed at Feb 2007 Podium (Fall 2007 orders)

i ordered a 28 kelly black croc with GH last feb, but it never went through (i was told exotic skin orders were denied). but this past may, i got a call from my SA saying they have the same exact bag ordered by someone else last year but does not want to pick it up! lucky me, i guess!

I am waiting on my birkin. i am super excited. i am holding my breath right now...hoping it comes in a bit later....

because I have gotten a little crazy lately....with the China, CDC, scarves....so I would love a little break!

Also...Europe basically shuts down in Aug right...so if our orders don't come in...in a week or so...its gotta be Sept right?

I am waiting on my birkin. i am super excited. i am holding my breath right now...hoping it comes in a bit later....

because I have gotten a little crazy lately....with the China, CDC, scarves....so I would love a little break!

Also...Europe basically shuts down in Aug right...so if our orders don't come in...in a week or so...its gotta be Sept right?

SAs are known to help customers space out their spendings ;). It's true! It's true!

I was in a clothing boutique i love in my area...and they told me they were already 60% shipped for fall. can you believe that mess! its just the beginning of FEB! what is up with that!