Orders Placed at Feb 2007 Podium (Fall 2007 orders)

Thank you Cal^So if you place a order in july when do they start comming in?Maybe the spring?
I placed a July PO (I'm pretty sure it's July, sure one of the ladies here can confirm) and my SA said about six months. I ordered Gold Togo and a Gold Clemence came in with the normal store orders in August so I was offered that one.

I placed a July PO (I'm pretty sure it's July, sure one of the ladies here can confirm) and my SA said about six months. I ordered Gold Togo and a Gold Clemence came in with the normal store orders in August so I was offered that one.

This Gold Clemence that you were offered, Cal, was ordered at the Feb podium possibly for someone else or for the floor, and your store sees worthy of you getting it, and so offered it to you first, ahead of the expected arrival of your Gold Togo order.

I got my Feb 07 order in May.

If your order has been accepted, then it's coming. Don't despair! Podium orders are accepted based on the available number of skins at podium and the allocation for your store. If your order has been accepted, you will get it (if some rare and unforseen problem comes up, they'll tell you). How soon it gets to you just depends on where your order is in the craftsman's queue and how fast he or she is working.

Have you been receiving updates about your 06' PO?

Not really, except that my SA keeps saying "any time now..." but she's been saying it for the last 6 months!LOL. But since it's Box, and there's not much of it around, I suppose you just have to wait for your turn....I have no idea how soon my store, or my Country (Italy) for that matter, receives orders, compared to the rest of the World....I would imagine that European stores would get them before other Continents, but I really have no idea how it works!:shrugs: