***Help Me Decorate My Office...See Pic****

Jahpson

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
I need some ideas on how to complete decorating this space that I have. In the photo to the upper left, I have two shelves (which are longer than what is displayed in the pic)

thanks for your advice!!:yahoo:

Attachments

• office.jpg
    office.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 778
this was taken from my camera phone. lol thats why its not as clear as it should be.

But this is taken from my workplace. I was told by my job that I am encouraged with decorating. I just need some ideas if you have any.

my only limits is that i cannot paint the walls (obviously lol:rolleyes:) and if i put up pictures, they cant have like explicit and inappropriate images.

Haha....this made me think of that show The Office. I love that show. Did you ever go to the website? Dundermifflin.com...it actually has a section where ppl send in pics of their work offices decorated.

I'd definitely add some pics of loved ones to make it more homey. Maybe a plant or two. And some cool paper weights or desk ornaments.

How about a plant or 2?

I like the "non-office" lamp. You could switch that around if you wanted (like one with a shade of colored glass/Tiffany-style)

How about adding a shelf or two....are you allowed?
51HJDRDPVSL._SS260_.jpg

Some art
41UswopFo2L._AA262_.jpg

Decorations
41PqQS-twbL._SS260_.jpg
51PqS8U976L._AA262_.jpg

418Nq-XovvL._SS260_.jpg
Since you couldn't burn a candle, how about some scented oils?

All of the above stuff came from target.com...so it's relatively cheap. Maybe you could also add a decorative clock.....so you could countdown the minutes until quitting time...lol.
51TWX3PRGZL._SS260_.jpg
This is actually a kitchen clock, so it will be small enough for a work office. :smile:

Pick things that will make you happy to look at all the time! My last job I decorated my office and I just had things around me that made me comfortable and happy to be around.

I would do some pictures in colors that you really like and then put complimentary accessories on the shelves also I love picture frames and mirrors they make rooms look a lot bigger!

They say to have a pic at eye level of some type of outdoor scenery...I have always heard that it is supposed to calm you down and make you think of happy places!

I have a pic of me and my family sitting in front of a waterfall at Estes, Park CO. That does it for me!