Rude comments about my LV's!!

Good golly that's a comment for the IGNORE list if there ever was! What is there...a town ordinance that No Louis Vuitton Shall Be Carried Here? How silly!

don't even think twice about it, who cares what anyone else thinks? If you are happy, then that's all that matters. People like that are not worth your time and energy. It's not good for your health to stress over jealous and immature comments.;)

IMO it all comes down to lack of understanding. Though I may understand why he feels that way, doesn't mean I agree with it. But being more tactful would have been the way to go. Don't get offended, it is a girl thing after all and it's no mystery that men don't understand women. I am sure that if he knew that what he was going to say would offend you, he wouldn't have said it at all. :smile:

Yeah I agree!

what an ignorant thing to say. Is he like the spokesman of the town or something? I doubt that all 1000 people would say the same thing.
But worst case, if they do, they are quite rude for telling people what they should or shouldn't do!!
It's prob. just jealousy of this guy anyways...

Well, what was his reason for saying that you shouldn't wear it in that town?

Maybe wearing Louis Vuitton in such a place makes you a target for a mugging? There are some places that you really shouldn't wear, carry or use coveted items as it makes you stand out in a very negative way. Having a luxury item doesn't always give one the notoriety that they want, especially in cities where poverty and crime levels are high..

i also think perhaps he could've been warning you about muggings. my grandma always tells me not to carry my designer bags to school in L.A. since i get off at around 9pm and im supposedly asking to be robbed (in my grandmas words).

Why do you care what people say? They have a right to say whatever they want just like you have a right to say whatever you want. Also When you carry a bag like LV you will get either the good or bad attention. It comes with the territory. Either learn to ignore or dump the BF and find some one more tolerable towards your personality. One more thing is your BF should of stood up for you and told his friend to shut up.

Oh, he's just jealous... in fact I think that someone is "classy" inside, s/he doesn't care where s/he is, s/he wants to be elegant for h/self!!!!

Enjoy your bag, for yourself!!!!

Sorry... I'm italian and sometimes don't understand english... what does it mean:
"I was really pissed"?

Thanks!
Steph.