Next Macy's Sale?

jenryalee

May 19, 2007
I'm thinking of getting a Zucca in Famiglia, and the Macy's near me has a TON left, but I'd rather wait until a sale to purchase it because tax in NYC is craaaazy.

Anyone have any idea when the next one will be?

Thanks!

one silly question, please!

If I bought something on 9th, the macy's policy is within 10 days can get price adjustment. When is the last day to do the price adjustment? it's on 18th or 19th? I hope I can meet the next macy's sale(19/20) to get the price adjustment. Thanks!

one silly question, please!

If I bought something on 9th, the macy's policy is within 10 days can get price adjustment. When is the last day to do the price adjustment? it's on 18th or 19th? I hope I can meet the next macy's sale(19/20) to get the price adjustment. Thanks!

Most macy's are flexible on the date, so you will still be able to do a price adjustment. If not, just ask to see a manager or supervisor. In some instances, they'll let you return the bag and rebuy it at the sale price. Hope that helps!

do you guys know if macy's will let you use a savings pass and then still get the additional 15-20% when you use your macy's card?

No, they only accept one coupon code each time.

Thanks you guys infomation, regarding price adjustment within 10 days. I have called to Macy's, they told me 19th is the last day I can get the price adjustment, not 18th.(I bought it on 9th)

I am so happy now, I can get some money back and buy more tokidoki bags.....:yahoo: