Which one?

• Dark Silver 226

• Light Silver 227

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
Which one would you buy? I like bling- I wear lots of dark clothing and I don't mind my bag being 'loud'- but I like dark silver too! I'm having a hard time~~please vote.

dark silver 226 for sure! the 227 is a bit much in a color like light silver -- the color is great but i think i could only handle it in smaller doses -- it's perfect in the 225.

I have this dilemma as well-- but only with a dark silver 225 vs. light silver 226. Ahhh decisions, decisions. As for your question I would definitely opt for the dark silver 226. The 227 is a bit large for the light silver!

Thanks ladies! Does this light silver color- hurt your eyes when you see it? Is it totally noticilbe from 1000 yards? haha~ does it blind you when it's sunny out? I'm intrigued.

Ohhh, I love both colors!! :heart: I have a dark silver 226 and a light silver 225. :smile: Haha, the light silver is blingy for sure, but I think the distressed leather makes it more fab and less "omg it's a bird, it's a plane, no wait, it's the light silver reissue ahhhhh, run!!" :P

I agree with evychew about the light silver possibly being a bit overwhelming in larger sizes (227/228) and IMO, the 226 dark silver can transition easily from day/night because of its size, whereas the light silver 227 to me is more of fab blinged out day bag. :smile: So, I'd vote to get the dark silver 226! :heart:

IDK? I'm thinking of just waiting for the 227's to come out for the spring line.

Some people have told me they will be out end of next month and some have said in March--- I'm so confused.

Thank you for sending me this picture BB- thought I'd share-

226withcity2.jpg

226 reissue with a Balenciaga City with GH (it's so weird b/c I have this bag!)