need help on deciding on a bbag

:nuts:

hey fellow tpf-ers

i'm new to the forum! i don't own a bbag, but am looking to get one...
however, all the styles confuse me a little, so i need recommendations..
where i am, the styles are really limited, the styles they carry are limited to first, city, work and maybe twiggy...

i wonder if any tpf-er can recommend me a bag that will fit all my stuff in it, and would look cute on a petite girl who's only slightly above 5 feet...

here are the things i need to carry in the bag:
an a4 folder
two notebooks, an agenda
water bottle
pencil case, wallet, ipod, the essentials

andddd hopefully a small sweater but its fine to carry it in my hand as well!

a city wouldn't quite cut it for all the things i wanna carry, right?
a work is wayy too big for me...
i'm looking at the step and the courier, maybe... or the brief....
but from the pictures i can find in the clubhouse and reference threads,
I can't quite tell the difference in sizes between them!

what're my options?:angel:

thank you very much in advance, and i'll def share what i got!

Have you considered the part time since it is in between the city and the work. I have all three sizes and find that the PT is perfect. I also think the brief would be ideal, I think the courier is pretty big and that the step is kind of the same size as the city. Good Luck!

I think you should be alright with the city if you don't put your sweater in there.

I'm your same height but I don't carry much and find that the First suits me just fine.

Have you considered the part time since it is in between the city and the work. I have all three sizes and find that the PT is perfect. I also think the brief would be ideal, I think the courier is pretty big and that the step is kind of the same size as the city. Good Luck!

hmmm maybe i shld think about getting the part time since its in between city and work...
i didn't know that courier was big until i looked at some of the modeling pics on here, they look great but are huge...

i emailed aloha rag but they only have black, ivore and mogano, which isn't quite the colors i'm looking at but i think i'll continue to look around! :lol:

thanks for your help!

sorry but i doubt the PT can contain the A4 docs w/o the sides jutting out since it's shallower than the City. yesterday i tried to zip up my City after inserting an envelope containing my edu certs (around A4 size). it can be done but it's not w/o effort adjusting the other contents in the bag, and i don't even carry much at all. i'm no taller than 5'1 myself. i've seen how big bags overwhelm petites yet i honestly think the Work's not that big. i do think the Step's a good option for you if you carry that much stuff. i like that it has structure like a doctor's bag. i think the Step should be more comfy being worn on the shoulders, as opposed to the PT with the handles. the Courier is really roomy but this one i feel may overwhelm you. jmho.