my workplace is a cold cold world.

If you can, leave. Don't just stay because you're too lazy to look for jobs or interview. You will regret it for the rest of your life..If not, try planning little things to look forward to after work ot make the day go by a little faster. Good luck!

that's sad. its nice to work in an environment where you don't mind to share a laugh with your officemates and pass a positive vibe among each other.

I guess our brain functions better when there is a light feeling :smile:

i work at the headoffice of a large department store chain. there are alot of stupid lazy people who have been there for a long time, and they are beyond unreasonable and *****y. i can't stand it, it is so miserable.

i work at the headoffice of a large department store chain. there are alot of stupid lazy people who have been there for a long time, and they are beyond unreasonable and *****y. i can't stand it, it is so miserable.
The Bay? Sears? Canadian Tire?

I've spent many years at jobs I disliked because of the people. Working with fun, interesting people (who dress nicely... what a bonus) can make a ho-hum job more fun. I'm not too fond of the people I work with, at the moment... so I can sympathize.

tks jayne...i serously hate everyone who works there, no one cares about what they do, and tries to unload everything onto my plate, they do their 8 hours, take lunches for as long as they like, and just go home. i recently got "yelled at" by someone whos' below my rank for refusing to do something she's ordering me to do, it wasn't supposed to be my task!!!!! I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!

it's a place that ppl go to colec ttheir paycheque, no one really give a **** about anything or anyone there.