Scarves Ode to the Hermes Cashmere GM Shawls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Nola, I love both to death and have my eye on a third one, to be acquired hopefully soon. They go with everything and really keep you warm in a stylish way. A warm cashmere shawl is essential in London. Also, I travel very often for work and they come v.handy on the plane, as Seton said.

241655s20.jpg

From the Hermes website... love the colours in this one...

This one is simple gorgeous. I just came back from a Hermés store. No i think I have to go back and look for this one.

Here are my beloved two :heart:

Beautiful, ebruo! If I see those on a woman the next time I am in London, I'll know it's you! Are you going to give us a hint about your next one?

I have the Mexican belles, but in an orange colorway. It's my first foray into H shawls and scarves.

I saw that! It's gorgeous in that colorway!

I would love to own one. I will be exploring this wed!

RC, I cant wait to see what you get! :jammin:

This one is simple gorgeous. I just came back from a Hermés store. No i think I have to go back and look for this one.

You should, Mediana! LOL, I am totally the H-shawl enabler :woohoo:

Beautiful, ebruo! If I see those on a woman the next time I am in London, I'll know it's you! Are you going to give us a hint about your next one?

The one with all the little horseshoes! My sister bought it in the pink and brown colourway and it's stunning. I got the red one, then returned it before getting the blue I posted above. I like colour in scarves as I dress in neutral colours for work - but the white and black colourway looked fantastic in this design. OR I get the same one as my sister, we don't live in the same country anyway!

I saw early America in blue colourway and it was fabulous. However, all the animals on it freaked me out (I know, I'm a weirdo!) and I passed on it. We laughed with my SA for a good while though...

Seton, I usually prefer the more abstract designs when it comes to my H scarves. I've never seen a cashmere done in an abstact design. If one exists and you could suggest one, please do! Thanks for starting such a great thread!

I saw early America in blue colourway and it was fabulous. However, all the animals on it freaked me out (I know, I'm a weirdo!) and I passed on it. We laughed with my SA for a good while though...

Yeah I can see that U are more into the classic saddlery hardware designs. I happen to love animals in the scarf designs myself; it's my thing. I would say that 75% of my shawls have animals on them.

Oh, I so totally agree with you! I was in cashmere heaven on Wednesday. I was so sick, but had to go to work...where my office is freezing year-round. So, I wore my first-ever H GM, KO's Les Danses, to the office. Meaning, it was the first GM that I ever purchased (this summer) and it's my only GM. I have since bought a PM (KO's Pani).

Being wrapped in warm cashmere made the day a little bit more tolerable.

And the cashmere slope is indeed a slippery one! I am on the hunt for more...and they don't have to be Kermit Oliver's, although that's what I'd prefer. :smile:

Seton, I usually prefer the more abstract designs when it comes to my H scarves. I've never seen a cashmere done in an abstact design. If one exists and you could suggest one, please do! Thanks for starting such a great thread!

hmm. the most abstract cash shawl H offers this season is Bolduc au Carre (shown here worn as a headscarf). If you can find older stock, there is always bride de Gala. I find ebruo's Ombes kinda abstract but its more than a yr old I think

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.