Scarves Ode to the Hermes Cashmere GM Shawls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I so totally agree with you! I was in cashmere heaven on Wednesday. I was so sick, but had to go to work...where my office is freezing year-round. So, I wore my first-ever H GM, KO's Les Danses, to the office. Meaning, it was the first GM that I ever purchased (this summer) and it's my only GM. I have since bought a PM (KO's Pani).

Being wrapped in warm cashmere made the day a little bit more tolerable.

And the cashmere slope is indeed a slippery one! I am on the hunt for more...and they don't have to be Kermit Oliver's, although that's what I'd prefer. :smile:

PCG, please post a pic of your gorgeous KO shawl.
I have one KO shawl -- its the black Kachinas in the top right corner of my pic. Most of his designs translate into great shawls:smile:

I got the black Passementerie cashmere shawl today. It's too hot where I live to get much use from them, but I love having that one, and wouldn't mind another to keep it company.

I got the black Passementerie cashmere shawl today. It's too hot where I live to get much use from them, but I love having that one, and wouldn't mind another to keep it company.

Yay, gga! You joined the H-shawl club. They are also useful when you go into a strongly air conditioned building like a movie theatre in the summer. Nothing better than snuggling under your H shawl as you are seeing a movie in a dark theatre :yes:

Seton, I usually prefer the more abstract designs when it comes to my H scarves. I've never seen a cashmere done in an abstact design. If one exists and you could suggest one, please do! Thanks for starting such a great thread!

RC, the bolduc (in several variations including the recent bolduc au carre) are not hard to find in cashmere GM. Our local south alaskan store has them as we speak.

Beautiful collection Seton! Here are my two GMs (with Princess B from the traveling pochette thread)--one in neutral (Jungle Love) and one that is brightly colored (Tohu Bohu) and works with my bags; I love the GMs for their versatility. They fold up nicely so that I can easily tuck one into a bag. I usually wear them muffler style around my neck during the winter. I am deciding which colorway of Early America to add at the moment.

attachment.php

Attachments

• CIMG3695.jpg
    CIMG3695.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 2,782
argh! stop! this thread has to stop! i already checked ebay and lz and everywhere i can think of for a non-spency one. LOL.

Heeheehee. Come to the dark side. :supacool:

Seriously tho, just bite the bullet. Like birkins, there are no "non-spency" ones. :angel:

from sellmysoul's thread, her beautiful etoupe Early America shawl

attachment.php

Beautiful collection Seton! Here are my two GMs (with Princess B from the traveling pochette thread)--one in neutral (Jungle Love) and one that is brightly colored (Tohu Bohu) and works with my bags; I love the GMs for their versatility. They fold up nicely so that I can easily tuck one into a bag. I usually wear them muffler style around my neck during the winter. I am deciding which colorway of Early America to add at the moment.

Magnifique! Thanks for posting em. What color is the border of your Jungle Love? Is it all sepia? That's awesome.

Yes, this is the exact shawl I meant for my 3rd one, horseshoes in black and white, well done to me, what a refined description, ha ha!

I would just thump Madonna on the head and steal hers then. :supacool:

I could also see Rockerchic in this one :tup:

eta: another page from the current scarf booklet
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.