Jimmy Choo More CHOO CHOO Photos*****

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
With the lag in between the Choo sales and the new Cruise Release, I have decided to keep the chat on "Choo's" going by posting a few of my more recent acquisitions:choochoo:

The 2 pairs of shoes were purchased to go with a new bag, but that will be a later topic:whistle:

The 2 wallets (Blue Utah & Tan Unite) I purchased over the Summer and the Black Boots I just purchased a couple of weeks ago to go with my Black Ramona:choochoo:

What have you all been buying???

Attachments

• jcshoes.jpg
    jcshoes.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 62
  • jcshoes2.jpg
    jcshoes2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 42
  • jcwalletsfront.jpg
    jcwalletsfront.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 70
  • blackboots&sammie.jpg
    blackboots&sammie.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 79
  • blackboots.jpg
    blackboots.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 58
Here are some of me actually wearing my Ramona:shame:

Attachments

• blackboots2.jpg
    blackboots2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 54
  • blackramona.JPG
    blackramona.JPG
    174.3 KB · Views: 51
  • bpramona.JPG
    bpramona.JPG
    182.3 KB · Views: 67
  • wearblackpatent.JPG
    wearblackpatent.JPG
    178.6 KB · Views: 77
  • jcwallets.jpg
    jcwallets.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 38
Love all the Choos Robyn. Those boots are sexy!!!
You are keeping us guessing on the bag that you have been thinking about. Hmmm, wonder what it could be? It has to be an exotic.

As for my recent purchases....no Choos to speak of(other than the Carlotta). I was planning on ordering the Arad and Carissa this week but had two Valentinos show up today that were supposed to ship later this year. Love them but the Choos will have to wait a few weeks.

Navy Arad
attachment.php

Black Arad
attachment.php

Carissa
attachment.php

Attachments

• Arad.jpg
    Arad.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 295
  • arad black.jpg
    arad black.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 301
  • Carissa.jpg
    Carissa.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 302
Robyn: love those boots. My fudge boots are similiar with the squared off toe. And I just bought those gold flats, too!
Samantha: Wow, love all the new bags. Did you post pics of the Valentinos somewhere on this forum? That Navy Arad is gorgeous!

Robyn - love all your Choos - especially those boots! I think I may finally be making my first Choo purchase with the Saks EGC event and get my black Mahala. I was thinking of waiting for the next Choo sale and take a chance and see if it would go on sale but I don't think I would be that lucky! Congrats on your purchases.

Robyn: love those boots. My fudge boots are similiar with the squared off toe. And I just bought those gold flats, too!
Samantha: Wow, love all the new bags. Did you post pics of the Valentinos somewhere on this forum? That Navy Arad is gorgeous!

Fellow Valentino Lover? They are in the Bag Showcase subforum.

I agree, the navy suede is amazing!

so pretty! i love the 4th picture! is that a siamese or a tonkinese?

I was told Sammie was a Siamese when we purchased him (5 years ago), but when I was browsing through a Cat magazine, I thought that he really seems like he could be more of a Tonkinese:yes:

Ohh Robyn, looks like your cat is a Choo Choo fan as well!

Yes, they all are:choochoo: fans (I have 3 kitties)

Attachments

• DSCN3537.JPG
    DSCN3537.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 41