When did it really hit you that you were getting old?

About a month ago when I was driving and in the car with me was my daughter........... I was singing along to a song and she says to me " Is that what you call an oldie but goodie?" :jammin::jammin::jammin: ( and it was my high school graduating class song of 1992 'It's so hard to say goodbye' from Boys 2 men)

when my cousin asked me, when I'd be getting married :sweatdrop:because he have this idea that when your working already, you can get married. whew! I'm just 22 and I want to explore other things:search:

Once, a long time ago, I had this gorgeous neighbor. I always smiled at him in the elevator, wile getting the mail etc.... One day I say him wearing a tuxedo and I remarked that he looked great. He responded that he had made a special effort to look good...

...for prom.

Ouch

Once, a long time ago, I had this gorgeous neighbor. I always smiled at him in the elevator, wile getting the mail etc.... One day I say him wearing a tuxedo and I remarked that he looked great. He responded that he had made a special effort to look good...

...for prom.

Ouch

:roflmfao: thats cute lololol

Last week I was at a coworker's house, since her younger brother had a party. Depeche Mode's Personal Jesus came on the radio and the younger brother + his friends called them OLD SCHOOL!