LV & yoga

Jul 31, 2006
My mum has a passion for yoga.
Her birthday is near... I remember LV made some bags for yoga... I think they are in epi leather, but i cannot find them on the site.
I'm wrong, or do they exist?
Thanks
:heart:Steph.

I think it's called Dhanura GM and comes with a yoga thing (lol, don't know the english word right now, those flat thingies you do your exercises on) :P .... It's def. In one of my catalogues :yes: I'll let you know the exact name and item number when I get home :yes:

I think it's called Dhanura GM and comes with a yoga thing (lol, don't know the english word right now, those flat thingies you do your exercises on) :P .... It's def. In one of my catalogues :yes: I'll let you know the exact name and item number when I get home :yes:

That would be wonderful! Thanks so much for your help.

^ Yoga Mat

haha, lol, the German word is "Matte" and I kept thinking "Yoga Mat?!?! ... naw, that's to similar" :roflmfao:

The bag is really called Dhanura GM :yes: It measures 58cm x 17cm x 21cm (23" x 7" x 8.3") and came in noir/black (M58902), moka (M5890D) and mandarine (M5890H). The mat is included. I tried taking a picture but my cam just died on me. I will add one for you tomorrow.