Baseball Fans? Yay Red Sox Won/Yankees Lost

YAY

attachment.php

Attachments

• manny.jpg
    manny.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 100
Ok last night the bugs did have something to do with the yankess losing. I am a huge yankee fan, but I am also not against the red soxx. May the best person win.

We are a Red Sox house and are hugely anti-yankees :smile: (sorry), but my husband and I felt so bad for both the yankees and the indians last night! I couldn't believe the bug situation and they just battled through it! My husband kept saying "as much as I can't stand the Yankees, I feel really bad for them"! Especially their rookie pitcher...

If that were me last night I would have run screaming and crying off the field! I hate bugs! And that was just incredible!!!

Go Sox!! As soon as Manny hit that ball, I knew it was gone. It had a perfect home run sound. *crack!*

And yeah, there were a lot of bugs, but it's not like the bugs disappeared when the Indians were under pressure. Both teams had to deal with them, and the Indians played a better game.

Now, if only the Cubs would stop sitting on their asses and win, I'd be in heaven. Yankees losing and the Red Sox and Cubbies wining...that's good stuff!

i LOVE baseball! .. and even though my team isn't there! :[ .. i've been routing for the red sox! ... & the indians! I CAN NOT STAND the YANKEES! i get such pleausre seeing them lose! haha! .. VERY exciting sox game last night! .. i would love to see the cubs winning, too! .. GO INDIANS! .. & RED SOX! :]

Glad the Sox ended up winning. I turned it off last night. DH and I watched the Yankee game though. We are anti-Yankee, anti-Johnny Damon here too, but I always feel bad for the losing team's fans. Especially Yankee fans because like the Sox, they have such a solid fan base.

GO RED SOX....Since my home team can't manage to do anything but blow games like a whore blows on the corner (yeah..I know that was harsh and rude:blush:) Ever since 75,86..(that one hurts for me too Red Sox Fans my Astros tanked it) and so on...I've been a partial Red Sox fans.
Hurting for the Cubbies right now....:crybaby:....Is it next year yet?....I thought it would have been a great classic WS matchup with the Red Sox and Cubbies but I guess it wasn't meant to be. As for the Yanks....hmmmmm I can't say to much...my censor button is on:censor:....hehe.

By the way....can we bring the bugs to Yankee Stadium?....:woohoo: