Is She a Keeper?? I Think YES!!!!

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Well, first let me say that I love the way Zappos makes me feel like a celebrity. I order stuff I think I might like, they send it to me overnight, I try it on and play with it for a few days, and then ship back the stuff I don't want FOR FREE?!??!!!!:nuts:

So anyway, I ordered a couple of bags yesterday so I could try them out in person. One was too small and shiny, one was too big and boxy, and the third was just right! I only have one black bag: my Anna Corinna Mini City Tote so when I came across this I thought perfect! And it has a touch of green (my favorite color).

It's a MICHAEL by Michael Kors Harness Oil Hobo. When I first took it out of the box it was like someone had already used it for years....so soft and slouchy, but brand new!!! So I quickly switched out my chameleon and walked around. It's so light too!!! I think I'm going to keep it, what do you think?

Attachments

• MKHarness.jpg
    MKHarness.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 147
  • MKHarness2.jpg
    MKHarness2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 178
Well, first let me say that I love the way Zappos makes me feel like a celebrity. I order stuff I think I might like, they send it to me overnight, I try it on and play with it for a few days, and then ship back the stuff I don't want FOR FREE?!??!!!!:nuts:

They are awesome! :tup: I love your new Michael Kors bag!

I love M by MK bags, they hold up well over time. I really like the harness line, I've only seen the satchel IRL, and it was to big for me but this one looks like the perfect size. I definitely think that you should keep it!