Mens wallet

Silygolf

Jun 13, 2007
So DHs bday is coming up and I was thinking of getting him a wallet, I like this one, do you think its manly enough? I just dont know about getting him something with the Cs :confused1:

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10206&category_id=74

74064_TOB_d2.jpg

I showed it to my DSO and he didnt like the C's :shame: He does carry a coach wallet though! I bought it for him a year or two ago- its just smooth black leather w/ the little coach name embossed small in the lower corner. Maybe you could find something like that?

I'm getting my boyfriend a wallet for christmas, but he said if it has ANY "c's" on it, he would not use it. He really likes the plain leather ones though.

I just showed this to my husband and was VERY surprised that he LOVED it. He even loved the color!!! So from my household the answer is:tup:

I wish I could show him and ask him but then I dont want to give it away. He has said he would like a Coach wallet. Im just torn because I know he likes sig better than leather in my bags :hysteric:

Thanks for all your opinions.

I wish I could show him and ask him but then I dont want to give it away. He has said he would like a Coach wallet. Im just torn because I know he likes sig better than leather in my bags :hysteric:

Thanks for all your opinions.

You could always get knowing that he would never buy this for himself....then return it he doesn't. That way he can pick out what he wants. My only concern would be ...is this wallet stiff. It has the appearance of being stiffer than traditional coach wallets. So do the women's handbags with the embossed "C"s

Has anyone felt the leather of the embossed "C"s?

I love that wallet! I used to carry a mens wallet and I'm thinking of going back. They fit in everything an they aren't bulky when you just need to run into a store with just your wallet. My dad however didn't think my whole fashion forward thinking was that great. He told me to get a lady's wallet or people were going to wonder about me. Here's the thing, why would anyone worry about me an my men's wallet when I'm also rocking a 500 handbag? Crazy daddy!

You could always get knowing that he would never buy this for himself....then return it he doesn't. That way he can pick out what he wants. My only concern would be ...is this wallet stiff. It has the appearance of being stiffer than traditional coach wallets. So do the women's handbags with the embossed "C"s

Has anyone felt the leather of the embossed "C"s?

i bought the hamptons embossed hobo during PCE and took it back, the leather is very stiff, and too shiny for me.