I just lost an auction on a Hermes Herbag.

Oct 6, 2006
I just lost an auction on a Hermes herbag.:crybaby:
And now i am desperately looking for a nice one, not to small.:drool:
Do U people know where i can look the best for one, on the internet.
Outside E-bay are there special resale shops for Hermes. So sorry but could not
find it here in the threads.:confused1:
The best is inside Europe(because of the border tax),:cursing: but i do buy outside Europe also.
Thank U all FX van Leeuwen Holland:heart:

I have only ordered a scarf from them and was very happy. Many members here have bought bags from them and were very happy. They have a blue (I think) Herbag on their site, and they always get new stuff. You could also write to them and ask them to find a HerBag for you.
Another site would be www.opportunities.fr, I don't know if they have any HerBags right now.
HerBags are regularly coming up on ebay, it's only a matter of time until you get yours.

I have only ordered a scarf from them and was very happy. Many members here have bought bags from them and were very happy. They have a blue (I think) Herbag on their site, and they always get new stuff. You could also write to them and ask them to find a HerBag for you.
Another site would be www.opportunities.fr, I don't know if they have any HerBags right now.
HerBags are regularly coming up on ebay, it's only a matter of time until you get yours.

I am going to look right now, i did look on e-bay. But i am a Balenciaga boy and dont know much about Hermes so i came here for help.
Thanx and i hope i wil get one in the near future.

Hugs FX:heart:

i just saw a herbag in a resale shop in ny but i don't think they ship out of the us. it was black and blue and 1200 us dollars plus tax....

I just lost an auction on a Hermes herbag.:crybaby:
And now i am desperately looking for a nice one, not to small.:drool:
Do U people know where i can look the best for one, on the internet.
Outside E-bay are there special resale shops for Hermes. So sorry but could not
find it here in the threads.:confused1:
The best is inside Europe(because of the border tax),:cursing: but i do buy outside Europe also.
Thank U all FX van Leeuwen Holland:heart:

I'm sure another one will pop up soon :smile:.

Hey Frank, great to see you in here! I'm not 100% sure, but I saw a similar bag in Hermes in Amsterdam on Wednesday. I may have been hallucinating because they'd made me a rediculously strong cup of coffee. Otherwise, Luxury Shops (as mentioned by Hello) are great.

Good luck!

which size are you looking for the MM or the PM? I just purchased one of the Hermes Herbags PM for my daughter today...and I know that at least a couple remain in the MM and several in the PM at several of the Hermes US stores...

Hey Frank, great to see you in here! I'm not 100% sure, but I saw a similar bag in Hermes in Amsterdam on Wednesday. I may have been hallucinating because they'd made me a rediculously strong cup of coffee. Otherwise, Luxury Shops (as mentioned by Hello) are great.

Good luck!

Hi cal U where complete right i just did call Hermes Amsterdam and they had a new one.
But the price 2200 euro, thats a bit over the top for a canvas bag, so i go on further looking for a used one. And i did get a lot of nice adresses over here. BTW did U find your black bag????????????????????
Hugs FX:heart:

which size are you looking for the MM or the PM? I just purchased one of the Hermes Herbags PM for my daughter today...and I know that at least a couple remain in the MM and several in the PM at several of the Hermes US stores...

Hi Lisa i dont know what U mean with MM or PM i was looking for a Kelly Herbag of 40 cm/ 15 inches. And i found a new one in Amsterdam but the asked 2200 euro for it thats around 3100 USD. Thats to much for me so i wil go on looking for a used one.
Or U must know a shop with a better price.
Thanx and Hugs FX:heart:Holland