I just lost an auction on a Hermes Herbag.

Hi cal U where complete right i just did call Hermes Amsterdam and they had a new one.
But the price 2200 euro, thats a bit over the top for a canvas bag, so i go on further looking for a used one. And i did get a lot of nice adresses over here. BTW did U find your black bag????????????????????
Hugs FX:heart:
Wow, didn't realise it would be that much. Didn't get my Bal, the leather on the one in Van Rav. wasn't too good. Going to Paris next weekend, so will see if I can get one there, otherwise I'll try the store in Belgium that you recommended.

Definitely try the sellers the ladies have suggested. I'm sure you'll find a great one!! Good luck!

:flowers:

Wow, didn't realise it would be that much. Didn't get my Bal, the leather on the one in Van Rav. wasn't too good. Going to Paris next weekend, so will see if I can get one there, otherwise I'll try the store in Belgium that you recommended.

Definitely try the sellers the ladies have suggested. I'm sure you'll find a great one!! Good luck!

:flowers:

Hi again,
I have my eyes on one but i have to think about it because i already bought to much on my paypallacount. The caffee grande Matelasse just arived and last week the black clouswallet with silverstuds in large. I would love to go to Paris, its a great city, but U have to go with the one U love. Its a city full of romance or to speak with Bjork all is ful of love. I hope U wil find your black bag and otherwise try Belgium i love it over there.
Hugs and kisses FX:heart:

Fxvanleeuwen...the Hermes Herbag...in the shape of the Kelly...was produced in 2 sizes..the smaller version is the PM and the larger is the MM...the PM starting price is $1800(from my contact is the more popular size)...and the MM starting price is also $1800...However, the Herbag has been discontinued and there aren't alot of them remaining...Good luck with the bag search

Fxvanleeuwen...the Hermes Herbag...in the shape of the Kelly...was produced in 2 sizes..the smaller version is the PM and the larger is the MM...the PM starting price is $1800(from my contact is the more popular size)...and the MM starting price is also $1800...However, the Herbag has been discontinued and there aren't alot of them remaining...Good luck with the bag search

Thank U Lisa, i am still learning here i am from the Balenciagaforum.
So my knowledge here is not great iam better in B-bags. But i do love Hermesbag also,
and when i did see this Herbag i really felt in love. So thats why i am searching for one.
Do U also know the sizes of the PM and the MM?

Hi Fxvanleeuwen...the Herbag MM(this is the larger of the two Herbags...however the dimensions are for the smaller of the two bottoms)approx..L16 x 15H x D6.5 and the PM(which both bottoms are the same size)approx..L12 x H11 x D5...also you can see the the different sizes of Herbags listed on the PF...go to the Hermes Reference Library and then select Hermes styles...following by the Herbag page..I hope this helps...

Hi Fxvanleeuwen...the Herbag MM(this is the larger of the two Herbags...however the dimensions are for the smaller of the two bottoms)approx..L16 x 15H x D6.5 and the PM(which both bottoms are the same size)approx..L12 x H11 x D5...also you can see the the different sizes of Herbags listed on the PF...go to the Hermes Reference Library and then select Hermes styles...following by the Herbag page..I hope this helps...

Thank u very much Lisa,
Everything comes more cleare to me with all this info and i think i found one i really like .
A reddish brown kelly herbag in 38 cm so it think a MM. But it only has one body,but that makes it easier, i dont have to change. Otherwise there are more travel bags but they are really so big above 50 cm. It s to big for an allday bag i think.
I will let U know when i bought something ok.

ooooh it's so cute frank :yes:
attachment.php

is it brown? i think this is a better option than the white creme one u told me earlier.
congratulation again :biggrin:

ooooh it's so cute frank :yes:
attachment.php

is it brown? i think this is a better option than the white creme one u told me earlier.
congratulation again :biggrin:

Thank U Seahorse,
This bag is a little bit reddishbrown, and Yes U where right it s better than the white creme one. Thanx again for your help with the details.
Love U and Hugs FX:heart:

Attachments

• IM000011.jpg
    IM000011.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 3,651