The waiting is over, and I think it was worth it!...What' do you think?

catcat

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
My "baby" arrived already yesterday, overnight shipping:yahoo:! But hubby was home early so I coudn't take pics:P.
I really love her she's near perfect what I am concerned. I would have liked a tiny bid more distressing like in the back but really cannot complain. Claire is really wonderful she understands our "leatherslang" at least in french.
I ordered with Camille on the second floor since there were no more blacks on the first but Clair went up to check out the bags left and find me the best. No piping showing, deep and rich color (looks a bid lighter tin the pics) wonderfully soft, great aging potential.
I am so happy wanted to take her out to the city but rain was announced so we hit the mall!

Now what the packaging is concerned...:tdown:. I received a bag folded in half :wtf:just in it's dustbag and thrown in a not very sturdy box (soft "carton") that arrived squished and humid. The bag survided it fine. Again it was overnightshipping but I don't want to imagine what can happen in transit if it travells longer (US etc...)
I called everybody involved in the transaction , SA, PS, and let them know to pass this info on to the shipping department.
So if you order from Printemps make shure, demand that the bag is send at least in it's original box and well protected!

But without further dealy....

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN4861.jpg
    DSCN4861.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 591
  • DSCN4864.jpg
    DSCN4864.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCN4863.jpg
    DSCN4863.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 598
  • DSCN4854.jpg
    DSCN4854.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 799
  • DSCN4856.jpg
    DSCN4856.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 165
i love your bag and your leather! especially the backside - that is just how I like my bbags! What color is your bag?

Me too but, as powder said breaking it in will make it look more distressed , this will look even better with age (if it doesn't turn greenish as somme blacks.....:wtf:as mentioned in the "care and maintenace" section)

It is black but looks way lighter in the pics, don't know why it's really nice and saturated.

Thanks lady's for welcoming her...:love: