Tanobag.com updated for fall/winter - FINALLY!

Thanks for posting. I've been looking at musthavebag for more updates but tanos site is more complete. I really love some of the new styles but some I think are kind of ugly such as http://www.tanobag.com/detail.cfm?s...&style=3747&IMMED=&desc=WHICH HAZEL&makebuy=B

Does anyone know what kind of color pewter is? On musthavebag it looks like a silver but on the tano site it's more a bronze color so I'm kind of confused. BTW I wonder why they haven't made a purple bag yet when they have colors like orange and yellow that I'm not thrilled about. I would love a purple tano!

This bag looks like it'd be nice in that mahogany rose color! http://www.tanobag.com/detail.cfm?s...&style=3577&IMMED=&desc=HIGH ROLLER&makebuy=B

paintednightsky-

The hollywould bag is coming in purple!!! Thats the only one that I know of. But hardly any were made- wont be easy to find in stores. High roller just shipped to Anthropologie - I saw them putting on their labels yesterday when I was at Tano's warehouse picking up an order.

Some of the "pewter" bags look silver, and others look like a gunmetal color IRL, depending upon which style you are referring to. But dont trust every pic on Tanos website- a lot of them were taken a few months ago of the original prototypes. Since them some of the colors have been modified.

Alexandra I am dying to see a pic of the purple Hollywould bag..when...?

Its funny, I ordered some bags in amarynth (purple) back in May for Fall. Then in August Tano told me that they cancelled that color due to lack of interest. Now 2 (even though I ordered 6) purple hollywoulds appeared "out of nowhere" on my packing list for the shipment coming in on friday. I asked them if it was a mistake and they said no- they ended up making a small quantity of amarynth bags since they had some skins of it made for sampling. I'll post a pic of it for you when I have one- but that may not be until Monday night- I have tons of pre-orders to ship this weekend before I start doing pics...

-Alexandra

Wow there are quite a number of styles to choose from. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. I like so many of the styles.

I was wondering why there was no purple. I thought I probably just missed out and it was done already. Unfortunately, I'm not crazy about the hollywould style to big of a bag for me.

there are so many gorgeous styles! poptart, flirty little secret, grand larceny wallet...but what i don't understand is tano's insistence on pairing that dark brown trim with almost every color on every bag. some colors would look better with black, not brown, handles and trim - like tango red. this is why i'm drawn to flirty little secret, as it's all one color. this way, i can buy it in tango red, and the whole bag will be red.