Any Good Ideas recoomendations?

dlovely51

Oct 25, 2006
I'm opening up a store soon, and I'm focusing on up and coming designers, or little known designers outside of the "purse world. I want my bags to be affordable, fun, and individual-the best thing I like about accessories is that it can make a statement of who you are/ how your feeling without having to do something drastic like shave your head or making major changes to your wardrobe.

My rule is nothing over 1,000 and my space is kind of hip/chic/fun.
So far, I've been turned onto:
1. L.A.MB. Bags
2. Charm and Luck
3. Begreen
4. B&dE

I also have to say I have a diverse clientèle from 20-65, and some of the older women buy the hottest bags. I have jewelry also, so it's almost like playing grown-up dress up without breaking the bank. I'm trying to create an atmosphere that allows women to pamper themselves and a little "color" in their lives.Given that, and me branding my own things-fun, smart, energetic",

What other designers/bag would "fit" in my store. Again, I'm staying away from luxury brands-to much of a hassle:tdown:

Any responses welcomed:supacool:

Hayden Harnett
Marc by Marc Jacobs
Jenny Yuen
Rebecca Minkoff
Gustto
Kale
Botkier
Kooba
Tano
Gryson
Not Rational
Anna Corinna

All are mid to mid-high level bags and most have superb quality. The top 5 are my favorites because all of the designers offer ultra-fashionable, unique designs, constructed of exceptional leather and at some great prices.

Thanks ladies!!! I knew you would have some answers. I am going to check out the bagsand find out how to become an authorized retailer. I'll post some favorite pics. Again, thanks as always. I have a lot of homework (or say funwork) to do:wlae:

Andrew Marc and Linea Pelle. Jenny Yuen. Tano. Gryson. Matt and Nat if you'd want to carry something for the vegan crowd.

I'm one of those "older" women who loves to carry hot, stylish bags. :yes: