Chocolate Carly, signature or leather

• Signature Chocolate

• Leather Chocolate

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mokey

Is trying to behave
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
I have the Khaki/Saddle medium signature Carly. I am thinking about the Chocolate Carly, but not sure if I should go signature or leather. My SA says leather, but I want to know what y'all think?

hhmmmm that's a hard one I have only ever looked at and had the carly in signature... I actually just bought the medium chocolate in siggy but am selling it because I am keeping a different bag. It's beautiful though!! :tup:

I think Signature is better for the Carly, simply because there are classier styles for an all-leather bag...if that makes sense.

I think the Signature Carlys are much more eye-catching!

I voted for the siggy caz I have it and it is an amazing bag. I agree with others that it will be lighter you won't have to worry about scratches....PLUS, IMHO, I think it's prettier....but I may be biased

I like the chocolate Carly in signature. I think it has a nice slouchy look and is lighter and easier to care for. I wouldn't mind a leather chocolate Carly though!

Y'all are so awesome! I really do prefer the siggy over the leather too. My SA loves only leather, but that doesn't mean I have to, so I am sticking with my gut, and yours, and going for the siggy!!!!!! Thanks girls!

Hmm... I think it depends what kind of look you're going for. If you're looking for a more casual everyday bag, I'd say sig. If you're looking for something classier, go for leather. Myself, I'd personally go for sig.

The Chocolate sig Carly is gorgeous! I was waiting for the choc leather to come out and see it in person but when I did it didn't wow me like I thought it would. That isn't too say it is not nice, it is a great shape bag and the leather was very soft, I just prefer the sig in the Carly.

Y'all are so awesome! I really do prefer the siggy over the leather too. My SA loves only leather, but that doesn't mean I have to, so I am sticking with my gut, and yours, and going for the siggy!!!!!! Thanks girls!

Good choice!!! :tup: I think that's the best, don't let anyone (even us!) talk you into something that you don't love.. you are the one that has to wear it, not us or her! :yes: I really love the carly in siggy, especially the chocolate.. it's just so rich and pretty and doesn't scream the c's but they show... if I didn't have bills to pay right now I would have kept the one I just ordered :Push: