Ever Regret Returning or Selling a bag?

hrimaliv

here I'm alive
O.G.
Jan 25, 2007
I have some bags and some accessories that i am thinking about either returning or selling. I just don't use them, ever, and i could use the extra money (to buy more bags of course lol!).

Anyway, have you ever returned or sold a bag or accessory and then totally kicked yourself later on? Some of the things were the last of their kind at the outlets, and others i think i could probably find again but at a higher price.

hmm...:confused1:

^^I'm soo with you on that muffler.

I had the Punch Sig Stripe tote, zip around wallet & mini skinny. I sold them all when prices were crazy on ebay over the summer. I don't regret it too bad now, but during the summer I felt like kicking myself.

No, I don't regret my one Coach sell on ebay. I sold my sig stripe shoulder tote and that got me *pretty* close to enough for my new Legacy shoulder bag that I just bought last week at the Coach boutique!! :smile: I love this one WAY more than the shoulder tote, I had only used that bag a few days.

I've come very close to selling a limited edition wristlet and also one of my soho suede demis on ebay, but then decided against it last minute. So to this day I still haven't sold any of my Coach items.