Samantha Thavasa?

Sep 10, 2007
Anybody own one? Anybody ever been to the flagship on Madison?
I adore some of their bags and I am constantly looking at ebay to fid them. My mom is taking me to the flagship in Dec on my bday but I just wanted some info on the bags.

i have 3. they are all Nicky Hilton designed ones...i have the pink star one, a teal star one, and a large yellow heart one. i love these bags, i got them in 4 years ago in high school and they were my first "real designer bags". they are still really fun, i don't use them for every day use anymore because my handbag style has matured more, but they are fun to spice up a boring outfit or take out at night to a party.

Anybody own one? Anybody ever been to the flagship on Madison?
I adore some of their bags and I am constantly looking at ebay to fid them. My mom is taking me to the flagship in Dec on my bday but I just wanted some info on the bags.
Have not been to their store in Madison, but have been to their stores in Japan. Their designs are really hip and fashionable and are huge in Japan. I wonder how much are they pricing their bags in US $$. If I remembered right, their bags price averaging around $350 to $500 US, which is very reasonable, IMO.