Gryson Site Up and Running!!!

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Sale bags are wild. A Woven Blue Jean Jasper for 687.00!!! The sale page is great and also I got a 10% off any item in an email. They have lots of sale bags to choose from.

Lexie!! Did you order? I couldn't resist the price on the Lexi bag. Only 189.OO plus 10% off for subscribers!! I got 4 bags for less than the original retail price($775) of the Lexi! I did a little Christmas shopping!! Free shipping too.....This really exceeds my wildest expectations. Sadly (sniff) no woven blue jean Olivia. I think Jasper would be to big for me... I may go back for the Nylon Olivia. Thought I better move fast on the sale stuff! Wow! That was fun!!

Well, i jumped and decided to go for the Talia in grey-the price was too good.

I've never seen this one IRL-but it looks like a middle ground between the Elissa and the Skye. But really-for $112 (after the discount) how could I go wrong?

Yup,
Jumped in as well - got the Kaitlin satchel in red - love the classic shape AND the size, not too big. I've been looking for something like this, but in black, but hey - red will do!
Enjoy everyone!

QUOTE=woodstock;4065569]Okay- I'm dumb- how do you find the "sale" bags? Many thanks!

Woodstock, Click on "Handbags" (upper right corner) there is a list Fall 07, Classic, and Sale. Click on sale and there they are! Here is the link:

http://shop.gryson.com/[/quote]

Thank you, thank you! I did figure it out eventually :smile:. And actually signed up for the mailing list- so I got an email notice too.
So I also pulled the trigger on the grey talia. Now I am wondering what it will actually look like-the pictured talia looks to be a white rather than grey. Well, either way, it was a good deal and it seems they have unconditional returns- so if I really don't like it, back it will go! What a nice surprize for a Monday morning!

Wow these are some great deals! I looove my Sophie and I want more Gryson in my life... 3 or 4 of them! :graucho:
Has anyone seen the green IRL or at least in a photo of the bag rather than just the little swatch of color on the site? I think I want the Lexi or Naomi but I can't get a very good idea of what this color looks like...

(Actually, is that the green in the Naomi photo? Looks bluish on my monitor...)