Thank you AGAIN Sunshine Committee!!!!!!!!!

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
So I have been away in Florida for the past 3 weeks. It was supposed to be a relaxed trip, but it was quite stressful with my brother being very sick and many appointments to attend. So... anyhow... I am still totally in shock about my birthday present, the most stunning bag ever!!

But today I got back to my place and saw a box... and in the box an array of gifts from more people for my birthday!!!!! I was staring at it wondering what I have done to deserve this all, but all I can say is THANK YOU ALL!!! From the bottom of my heart!

I will have pics to come... but I need to unpack and find my camera!

Just wanted to say thank you :yahoo::heart::heart:

The Sunshine Committee is a wonderful group!!!

Where in Florida did you visit? Just curious because I live in South Florida. Sorry to hear about your brother...hope he gets better.

But glad you're back, and I can't wait to see pics of your presents!

I'm sorry to hear about your brother, Megs. Prayers to him and your family.

BTW, eons ago, I graduated from Pompano Beach High School. My friends and I spent a lot of fun time in Ft. Lauderdale. I remember when the movie, Where the Boys Are, was filmed there. I guess it's not as big a spring break destination now.

Hope your brother gets well!

I used to vacation in Panama City - the Redneck Riveria as we called it then. I went to high school in south Alabama.

I love reading the John D. Macdonald books with Travis McGee. They describe the Florida I remember. When I go there now I hardly recognize it. I guess the Carl Hiaasen books are more up to date - they describe how overdeveloped it is becoming. Depressing and wickedly funny at the same time.