signature stripe tote questions

alatrop

O.G.
May 2, 2006
I searched the old threads, but didn't find MUCH of what I was looking for (if you have more luck, let me know!)

The Signature Stripe Tote...not the large, just the regular one.

I need to know if it will work for me! I would need it to comfortably fit:
- 6x8 leather Coach planner
- mini skinny
- Sidekick
- lip gloss, gum
- mini hairbrush
- hand sanitizer
- beauty case used as an "emergency" pouch
- keys
- MAYBE a small book or magazine at times

Is it a pretty roomy bag? I saw a FEW pictures in the "in your Coach bag!" thread, but if anyone could post pictures of what fits inside, that would help a lot.

Sorry if this has been asked before, mods...you can close the thread if need be. :yes:

I'll try to post pics later tonight. I'm sure you'll get some great responses though. i have two sig stripe tote bags and they hold a TON. Very roomy. I have a system as to how I pack it all in too, but that's just me being weird :smile: They are great bags, and i think you would do well with one!

The signature strip tote is fast becoming my favorite Coach bag of all time. I must have them in all colors. But I digress...

I don't think you'd have trouble fitting your list of goods in the regular size bag. I have:

cell phone - interior pocket
keys - interior pocket
pen - slim interior pocket (it's SO cute LOL)
3x5 punch leather planner
LARGE zip beauty case (placed vertically at one end of the tote)
wristlet
skinny mini
paperback

And really I could put more in it. You can cubby a lot of little things in the corners of the bag.

One thing to be aware of, the dept stores carry a slightly larger version than Coach proper. I purchased the khaki/mahog at Macy*s and it's a few inches taller than the one from Coach (that I received yesterday, black/gunmetal), which is more square. I prefer the squarer version, easier to retrieve items.

So there's my .02 :biggrin:

I'm so glad somebody asked this! lol i've been eyeing that bag!
Let's see I have the large scribble tote from this year, which is just about the same size deminsion wise, and in there I can fit
A wristlet
my cell phone and ipod in the inside pocket(the scribble tote has two but i think sig. stripe only has one)
Make up case
Case with mirror and tweezers
sunglasses (though they aren't ina case, just a little bag!)
ninentendo ds and 2 game cases
pill box
keys
there is still enough room for tons more
on the fullest days i had all this plus a soda bottle and a pair of flip flops, and a light rolled up sweater!
lol i hope this helps! I am dying to get a signature stripe tote.

i think my scribble tote is more of a rectangle, and the stripe totes are more of a square shape, but i think they are almost the same demension wise, so hopefully this helps.

I personally prefer the larger tote because it looks better on me but I think you could fit that in your bag. I love this style and recently got it in crimson. I'm now thinking of adding another color because it is just such a useful bag.