Rachel Bilson Candids With Her Dog In West Hollywood

I have a question...why is everyone in LA dressing so warmly? I live in Massachusetts and right now we are having a heat wave (yesterday it was 95!!) I have been to California several times and spent summers there and it is anything BUT cold! I just don't get it! MK& Ashley, Rachel, Katherine Heigel and more have been wrapping up in sweathers and jackets and boots...

I just don't get it!!

I have a question...why is everyone in LA dressing so warmly? I live in Massachusetts and right now we are having a heat wave (yesterday it was 95!!) I have been to California several times and spent summers there and it is anything BUT cold! I just don't get it! MK& Ashley, Rachel, Katherine Heigel and more have been wrapping up in sweathers and jackets and boots...

I just don't get it!!

I always think the same thing! :yes:
I live in L.A. and it's still hot here! It's still over 80 degrees and VERY sunny...it's probably one of those fashion over comfort things...:nogood:

I just don't get it!!

OT but you're lucky you still got some sun! The sun is away now and it's muggy, cloudy, and cold!

Rachel is a doll and her dog is so cute.