Recommendations for a good body scrub?

NoSnowHere

So Banned!
Feb 11, 2007
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good body scrub that smells good, isn't too expensive, and most importantly, doesn't leave the tub slippery!

Any ideas would be great, thanks!!

I use a mixture of coarse sea salt and olive oil. Sometimes I add a few drops of perfume oil if I want it to smell nice. It works really well, but it does get the tub a little slippery.

I use a mixture of coarse sea salt and olive oil. Sometimes I add a few drops of perfume oil if I want it to smell nice. It works really well, but it does get the tub a little slippery.

Be careful if you go this route; I did a homemade sea salt/olive oil scrub & I ended up w/scratches all over my body! It was painful:crybaby:

^ Yeah, I should have mentioned that I mix it up and let it sit for awhile first. And I don't really scrub with it... I pretty much just apply it and then just rinse it off.

I definitely scrubbed; did just applying it on your skin do anything to smooth it out? I'm sure that the olive oil was moisturizing.

^ Yeah, I should have mentioned that I mix it up and let it sit for awhile first. And I don't really scrub with it... I pretty much just apply it and then just rinse it off.

I love Fresh's Brown Sugar body scrub (expensive but a jar lasts forever) and L'occitane's almond scrub. Neither leave the tub sticky. Less expensive options: Philosophy's Gingerbread scrub (about $20 a jar), and even cheaper: St Ives Apricot Scrub (they make a body scrub aside from the face scrub)