2006 Black Legacy

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
Besides EBAY, where do you think i can find one? I am worried that on EBAY it will be damaged or fake.... and I really like my pond 2006 legacy and am thinking i would like it in black for when i dont want to use the Lily because of size. Any ideas? TIA !

I know you are leery of buying on ebay but this seller, ellareese, has a black legacy shoulder for sale. She is AWESOME - I bought a 2006 legacy hippie from her and it is BEAUTIFUL. I would definitely check her out - and her stuff is absolutely authentic!! I was looking at the bag myself - but got the new shoulder bag in Clay instead.

I know you are leery of buying on ebay but this seller, ellareese, has a black legacy shoulder for sale. She is AWESOME - I bought a 2006 legacy hippie from her and it is BEAUTIFUL. I would definitely check her out - and her stuff is absolutely authentic!! I was looking at the bag myself - but got the new shoulder bag in Clay instead.

Wow, thanks! I will go check her out -

Love the clay - have fun w/ that one!

You can always use the PF's authenticate this thread for ebay purchases. They are very helpful for people bidding on ebay.

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-shopping/authenticate-this-coach-21893.html

Other than that, maybe call Coach and see if there are any left in the system or check some outlets.

I just called coach today regarding 06 Legacy shoulder bags...they have only ONE black leather in stock! I'd stick with ebay just make sure its a reputable dealer and have the girls verify authenticy on the "authenticate this" thread. I'm on a hunt for another 06 shoulder too! Only I'm wanting sig. I can't decide between khaki/black or khaki/gold....

Take a look through the purseboard on ebay - someone in the last few days just asked about authentic Coach sellers and a boardie listed a whole slew of them - ellareese is one of them. I haven't bought a lot of Coach so I can only say that my experience with her was great - don't know about the others!