Translation of print names?

lanhong

Sep 7, 2007
While I was naming prints for one of my friends, I noticed that most of the prints are pretty easy to figure out...like Citta=City, Paradiso=Paradise(heaven), Inferno=...inferno(hell), L'amore=Love, Foresta=Forest...and etc. But there are a few that I have no idea what they're supposed to mean....and I figured I'd ask...

What is the translation of....
-Spiaggia
-Tutti
-Vacanze
?

^^ just random thoughts haha sorry if this was discussed before~ *sigh* the things I think about during classes....

^^Yeah, freetranslation is pretty good. :tup:
It's funny you mention this today, because I was just thinking to myself on my way to work, "'Buon Viaggio' is Bon Voyage, isn't it." (while carrying my Pirata BV) :biggrin:

^^Yeah, freetranslation is pretty good. :tup:
It's funny you mention this today, because I was just thinking to myself on my way to work, "'Buon Viaggio' is Bon Voyage, isn't it." (while carrying my Pirata BV) :biggrin:

noooo..buon means good and viaggio is like trip or journey or something along those lines. in other words

buon viaggio= good trip/journey

My boyfriend is half Italian and had no idea what the names meant (Portelefono, etc)..except for the obvious ones, lol. (Denaro, bella, ciao, etc.)

im half italian also! but all the translations i know are because i know spanish and both languages pretty similar.

porta is like portable
telefono is telephone

so it basically is like a telephone carrier