Another Wonderful Hubby Story! Come See My Newest Addition!!!

WoW that's real sweet of him. You must have done something good to deserver that, and it's not even X-mas yet. I wonder what he's going to get you for X-mas?
This past year for the holidays, hubby took our 2 kids to the Coach store on Xmas Eve!!!!! It was PACKED and here he was w/ 2 kids looking for a gift for me!!!! He chose the Hamptons Large Perforated Hobo in khaki/camel AND the matching wallet!!!!! I am HOPING I get that lucky this year!!!!! :graucho:

you're like one of the few women alive that have a "i love to shop for my wife" type of guy. most men, including my father, always buy roses...valentine's day, anniversary, birthdays....and it's always red roses!!!

you're like one of the few women alive that have a "i love to shop for my wife" type of guy. most men, including my father, always buy roses...valentine's day, anniversary, birthdays....and it's always red roses!!!
AWWWW....thanks sooooooooooo much!!!! I DO get roses for Valentine's Day and Anniversaries!!!! Red for Valentine's Day and Yellow for Anniversaries!!!!!

The bags looks awesome on you! You are a very fortunate woman to have such a wonderful DH, and such great taste:tup:. Make sure to let him know how all your tPF ladies admire him, and I bet this won't be your last Coach surprise!

There have been several questions floating around as to whether or not this bag is easy to open and close due to the turnlock and I wanted everyone to know that this is THE most functional bag I have EVER owned!!!! Having 2 children, zippers REALLY annoy me, and this turnlock is sooooooooooo easy to work! The bag opens wide to get your stuff in and out VERY easily, and I have the medium size, and then you just flick the tops down w/ONE HAND!!!!! and close the turnlock....EASY! I am REALLY loving and enjoying this bag! AND she's lightweight too, which for ME, is a HUGE BONUS!!!!! Hope I helped you guys out! Chelsea gets a :tup: from me!!!!

My husband wants to smack me for ever discovering this website and Coach. He's so sick of seeing on the computer and talking about Coach. He especially can't stand the fact that I can never make up my mind. I'm constantly returning something or exchanging it. I'm going back to Coach today to exchange my Brown Medium Carly because it has some stichthing defect but know I think I want to get the Legacy Sig Shoulder bag. My husband is going :nuts: