Another Wonderful Hubby Story! Come See My Newest Addition!!!

My husband wants to smack me for ever discovering this website and Coach. He's so sick of seeing on the computer and talking about Coach. He especially can't stand the fact that I can never make up my mind. I'm constantly returning something or exchanging it. I'm going back to Coach today to exchange my Brown Medium Carly because it has some stichthing defect but know I think I want to get the Legacy Sig Shoulder bag. My husband is going :nuts:
Sorry to hear about your Carly. There seems to be ALOT of problems w/ those bags lately :tdown: I hope you get what you want today...keep us posted!

Mommyville, you have a wonderful husband! The fact that he knew what to get you meant he listens to you (which is a rarity nowadays!). Anyway, should your Chocolate Legacy "feel jealous" of the new addition to your Coach family?

BTW, I went ahead and bought a chocolate signature legacy last Saturday but they had to order it as they only had one left on the floor. And just this morning, i saw the Bleeker hobo in the website for the first time so now I am torn between the two. I'll have to wait when I get both if i'll have to return one or keep both!

Mommyville, you have a wonderful husband! The fact that he knew what to get you meant he listens to you (which is a rarity nowadays!). Anyway, should your Chocolate Legacy "feel jealous" of the new addition to your Coach family?

BTW, I went ahead and bought a chocolate signature legacy last Saturday but they had to order it as they only had one left on the floor. And just this morning, i saw the Bleeker hobo in the website for the first time so now I am torn between the two. I'll have to wait when I get both if i'll have to return one or keep both!

Would you believe I have been using Chelsea NONSTOP since hubby gave her to me last week???? I NEVER get this attached to a bag, so, to answer your question...YES.....ALL of my other bags should feel jealous!!!!! I just got home from a PTA meeting up at our school, and I had to go in and out of my bag about a thousand times to get stuff!!! Chelsea was sooooooo easy to maneuver....I FINALLY met my match, thanks to my hubby!!!! Functional and beautiful all wrapped up in ONE BAG!!! :yahoo:
Keep us posted on YOUR decision! B/w legacy and bleecker, MY VOTE goes to legacy though!!! :tup: Good luck!!!

great looking bag! **thumbs up

THANK YOU!!!! :yahoo:GUESS WHAT?? CHELSEA passed the food shopping test!!! :yahoo: Usually when I love a bag and take her food shopping for the first time, I wind up HATING her!!!! NOT Chelsea!!! I was able to open the turnlock w/ ONE HAND, reach in, grab my list, close her up w/ one hand, shop, do it again, and get my wallet out, etc...........all I can say is...:heart:LOVE:love:!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your Carly. There seems to be ALOT of problems w/ those bags lately :tdown: I hope you get what you want today...keep us posted!
Yes I returned Carly and got the Legacy Sig shoulder bag in brown. They let me have the discount for the Legacy since the Carly was defected. I love the legacy so much better. It doesn't feel like a bottomless pit thr way the Carly felt. This way I can see everything because of the beautiful lining.
Well I can say I'm finally happy!:woohoo:

Yes I returned Carly and got the Legacy Sig shoulder bag in brown. They let me have the discount for the Legacy since the Carly was defected. I love the legacy so much better. It doesn't feel like a bottomless pit thr way the Carly felt. This way I can see everything because of the beautiful lining.
Well I can say I'm finally happy!:woohoo:
GREAT CHOICE!!! :tup: Just out of curiosity...how long did you have your defective Carly? The manager at my boutique told me that TONS of them were coming back defective b/c they had loose stitching and were fraying. So unbelievable for such an expensive bag! At least Coach stands behind their products though! Glad you got your Legacy!!! CONGRATS!! Cant wait to see post w/ modelling pics!!! :okay: