Tokidoki at Bloomingdale's

ashleekieu

O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
Hi,
I normally don't post in this forum, but I was at Blommingdale's today putting a few bags on pre-sale for the private sale from 09/26-09/29. My SA told me that they had Tokidoki on sale at 25% off plus an extra 40%, also if you spend $100 you get anther $25 off, plus for every $100 you'll get back $25 gift another to spend at another time. I noticed the following prints on sale: Pirate, Spiagga and L'amore. I hope this will help someone search for a bag and some saving.

Hi,
I am in LA. I put some things pre-sale for my younger sister. I got 1 BV Pirate, BV Spiagga and 1 tutti Campeggio for a total of 240 with tax ( I also will get back 50 in gift certificate), so it will come to 190 total.

sorry if this is a stupid question but what exactly does "presale" mean? and if it's a private sale, does that mean i would need to have a bloomingdales card?

Hi,
you know what I've been to private sales for many years and I did not have a bloomingdale's card until most recently. "pre-sale" means you buy the things and come and pick it up later (first day the sale starts). Some SA will be more than happy to pre-sale to you, just ask. They always have the coupon at the register.