Cleaning LV Denim

Jan 14, 2007
I'm been using my Neo Cabby in the black for a whole month now, it's starting to feel really grotty... so I was wondering if it is possible to dry clean it?

Would I be able to take it back to LV for a professional clean?

Thanks!

I have asked a SA previously on maintaining this bag, the reply was its not possible to dry-clean it due to the goldware and the material itself. Perhaps you should bring the bag to the store and check with them .

My SA told me, that the Mini Lin bags could be dry cleaned by a dry cleaning store, so I think, that will be also possible for the Denim bags. You have to give it at a special dry cleaning store for handbags.
I know a Lady, who put her Denim Baggy in the wash mashine, and it looks great. Me personally I wouldn't do that, but maybe that's a possibility too.

My SA told me, that the Mini Lin bags could be dry cleaned by a dry cleaning store, so I think, that will be also possible for the Denim bags. You have to give it at a special dry cleaning store for handbags.
I know a Lady, who put her Denim Baggy in the wash mashine, and it looks great. Me personally I wouldn't do that, but maybe that's a possibility too.

:wtf:

I can't imagine putting my baggy pm in the washing machine! I would be terrified! I don't clean mine at all. I am just very careful of where I take it and where I put it down. It's always over my shoulder so I don't really have to place it anywhere except maybe the back of my chair.

I washed my Mono Lin and Denim pochette by hand with a delicate items soap and scrubbing lightly with a cloth and rinse in the same manner. Then used a hairdryer set on low to take out most of the moisture allowing the bag to dry overnight afterwards in a well ventilated area placing the bag on a dry towel.

I can't believe that it is gross after a month... I have used mine a ton and it is fine... I would be CAREFUL, that is all I can say. I don't know about dry cleaning, call your SA and ask them. Let us all know what they say!