Orange boxes here, Orange boxes there, Orange boxes everywhere

I think I might prefer the single loop. I never the shoulder strap on my Kellys anyway.

I am still waiting for my Box Kelly 32 with PH. Wonder if it will have single loop.

Miffy, HC, S’mom, Cobalt, Nola, my peko, Wongnumber (love your name), Tricia, Luv2shophandbag, Jen0575, Pyrexia, Toscaong – thanks for enhancing my shopping pleasure. It’s so great to be able to share everything with such wonderful company
Pursenality – It’s not too bad. The entire process took 10 minutes, but much longer if you include the time I play with all the goodies. I think we should have our own Orange Box Olympics to see how many bags we can get in & out of boxes in 10 minutes flat.

GrandFonds – Sorry for the confusion. The double loop Chocolate Box Kelly came from 24 Faubourg, while the single loop Natural Chamonix came from a reseller. It’s virtually impossible to find natural chamonix bag these days.

GrandFonds - After reading your posts in an older thread re: box with "flaws" and "veining", I made my SA at 24 Faubourg run around the store with me to make sure that my chocolate box doesn't have any veining under 3 different lighting. She thinks I am insane.

^ LOL....I think I'm more insane than you, so don't worry!!! It's true, though, you want the best boxcalf possible!

I LOVE that pochette scarf - just asked my SA, there's not a one here - boo hoo!!

What a spree, LTC!!!

LOVELY EYE CANDY!!! :tup:

Your SA is so lovely to have run around the store to check the box. :smile:

I saw the comic but in Chinese characters in HK earlier. Tempted to get it but didn't.

Wow! You managed all this and you were unwell? Imagine if you had been on top form! You would have cleared us Europeans out for months LOL!

Good to see you back here and congratulations on your beautiful goods.

LTC : what is this manga thingy ?? *curious cuz my DH likes manga stuff* and this may be the right gift for his upcming bday !

:smile:

Oh! It's the cutest thing...mu lovely PF friend my peko:heart: sent me one - it's a comic book featuring Hermes. I couldn't read it (it's in Chinese) but one of the SA's at my store told me the story. (apparently she gets the bag in the end!LOL!)

tosca - you should try and grab one if you can - the pics are great!